Manic Panic Virgin Snow Toner Amplified is a blue-tinted hair toner that will help eliminate brassy tones. Use after you have bleached your hair to help your hair reach a neutral colour. Starting with white hair colour will give the best colour results when adding your Manic Panic hair dye.
If you've been searching for an exciting new Virgin Snow hair colour, then this dye is sure to do the trick. Providing a vibrant white hair colour for even longer than before there's plenty of time to strut your stuff with your brand new knockout look.
MANIC PANIC AMPLIFIED FEATURES:
- Amplified Colour Lasts 30% Longer Than Regular Dye
- 4-6 Weeks Of Bold Hair Colour (Depending On Care Routine)
- Gentle Formula Conditions Hair While It Colours
- Resealable 118ml Bottle Allows For Multiple Uses
- PPD-Free Hair Dye To Protect Hair
- This Amplified Virgin Snow shade also features the NEW EU-Compliant hair dye formula.
IS MANIC PANIC VIRGIN SNOW A HAIR DYE?
Manic Panic Virgin Snow is a toner rather than a colour. It works to remove unwanted pigments left behind after lightening hair and cancels out tones opposite it on the colour wheel. It neutralises unwanted yellow and orange tones to create the end result of white hair.
It’s recommended you leave Manic Panic Virgin Snow on for several hours.
The longer you leave it on, the more it will neutralise the opposite colour. Using heat from a hairdryer will make the toner work faster.
Please note: Finished visual results may vary dependent on hair type, porosity and the natural base colour.